602 E 600 N Apt. 408 Provo Utah 84606
firstname.lastname@example.org (385) 201-5843
Brigham Young University June 2016 – Present
Bachelor of Arts in Communications Provo, UT
LDS Business College June 2014 – December 2015
Associates in Business Management Salt Lake City, UT
- GPA: 3.7
- Listed on the Dean’s List
BOTTEGA April 2019 – Present. Lehi, UT
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE MANAGER
- Proactively worked to reach and surpass daily expectations with daily goals.
- Managed a team of 5 individuals to reach monthly and daily goals and being top performers in the company.
- Worked with other leaders to set and specify goals and to help those in the company to develop their own skills and reach the goals set or them.
VIVINT SOLAR April 2017- April 2019 Lehi, UT
REAL TIME SCHEDULING
- Achieve daily goals by completing all personal tasks and exceed daily goals by maintaining a high standard of work and service.
- Manage and scheduled over 500 solar panel accounts every quarter.
- Collaborate with sales, service, contractor, and management technicians to meet the companies needs in solar panel services and installs.
SUPPLY LINK INK AND TONER WAREHOUSE May 2014 – July 2016 Bountiful, UT
PURCHASING AGENT/LOGISTICS/ SUPPLY CHAIN
- Trusted to purchase over $100,000 worth of inventory a month, and worked closely with dealers, suppliers, and distribution centers to reach agreeable prices when purchasing inventory.
- Committed to customer service by building productive relationships, resolving complex issues and wining customer loyalty.
- Proactively disputed the company’s financial investments purchases from vendors that would not deliver after an agreement was reached.
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Languages: English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent).
Interests: Passionate about politics, soccer, weight lifting, Off road vehicles, and fixing my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser.